Examples of past/ongoing work for family offices and private wealth holders include:
- Support of an Asian family office in developing the investment strategy for the entire wealth of one of its principals, taking into account sustainability and impact criteria across all asset classes. Global search for suitable asset managers, selection, implementation and monitoring of mandates for the entire investment portfolio.
- Developing a sustainable investment strategy based on long-term economic scenarios using unconventional asset valuation measures for a Swiss family
- Using insights from economic history, behavioural finance and Asset-Liability-Management (ALM) analysis to define the strategic asset allocation of a Swiss family office
- Providing macro-economic advice to a family office, making the case for hedging the currency risk shortly before a significant event on foreign exchange markets made this risk real
- Tailored searches for asset managers and mandates in specific asset classes, e.g. infrastructure, real estate, emerging market equities, sustainable gold, microfinance
- Training sessions on sustainable and impact investing for a range of principals and next-gens.