Social and impact investment
onValues advises clients on the rapidly evolving field of social and impact investment. Our services include advising foundations and family offices on developing impact investment strategies, evaluating managers and funds, and performing direct investment due diligence.
Social and impact investment:
- Provides capital to enterprises and funds that intentionally aim to contribute to defined social goals and whose contribution can be measured (or at least qualified)
- Evaluates the social impact of an investment as an integral part of investment decision making
- Should return at least nominal principal
- Is not a homogeneous asset class, but rather an investment style that can be applied in many ways
- Has only recently developed centres of coordinated activity and international standards.